Bizhan Beiramee Of Counsel
Bizhan serves as of counsel to Rathbun Bateman, P.C. His practice focuses primarily on real estate related matters, commercial and consumer lending, construction, and complex commercial litigation. Bizhan has litigated hundreds of foreclosure-related cases and he regularly argues appeals in connection with foreclosure-related challenges. Bizhan has represented project owners, developers, architects, contractors, in a wide-array of construction-related disputes.
Bizhan received his Master’s Degree in Engineering Management from The George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Science, and his law degree from The George Washington University Law School. Before entering private practice, he clerked for the Honorable Peter B. Krauser of the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland, as well as Justice Thomas G. Saylor of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. He is a frequent instructor for continuing education seminars for attorneys and title insurance agents in claims resolution, foreclosure procedure, and loss mitigation litigation.
- J.D., George Washington University Law School
- M.S. George Washington University School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- B.S. George Institute of Technology
- Virginia State Bar
- District of Columbia Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court of Maryland